RaLin prohibits discrimination, based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other protected status or characteristic. We provide equal opportunity to all applicants and take affirmative steps to support our commitment to employ minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. We make hiring decisions based solely on non-discriminatory factors.
We take great pride in providing not only career opportunities to our valued team members, but also a family culture that allows us to offer unmatched commitment and expertise to our customers, communities, and colleagues. Our employees operate with a keen eye on safe, consistent, and high-quality service, while collaborating as a high performing team that fully leverages a fun, productive environment, structured training, and significant growth opportunities.
RaLin emphasizes the importance of relationships in the workplace. We are a family owned, value-based company with opportunities for everyone. At RaLin, I know I will be challenged daily to grow as an employee and a person. Other employees have invested their time and energy into developing me and furthering my career.Curry Glanton - Senior Project Manager
- Estimator Assist the project team with preconstruction pursuits. Primarily responsible for creating and maintaining preconstruction project records, trade partner solicitations, scope estimating and analyzing assigned projects.
- Senior Estimator Evaluating project specifications and drawings to successfully bid and win the project, serve as lead on Estimating projects. Define deliverables and acceptable timeline for each bid or budget. Responsible for Bid Administration, Project Knowledge, Follow up and Closing, Project Turnover and Compliance, and Trade Partner Management.
- Director of Pre-Construction As a member of the Executive Team, leads all pre-construction and estimating activities in pursuit of new projects. Collaborates with owners, architects, and key stakeholders to develop concepts, designs, strategy, and key construction documents that support quality solutions for our company. Develops and maintains client relations, evaluates project opportunities, and leads the Pre-construction Team in negotiated and bid delivery opportunities. Provides daily direction for the team and develops and trains the staff. Completes projects, as directed by the Executive Team.
- VP of Pre-Construction Lead the Pre-construction Estimators and Manager’s in pursuits of projects opportunities. Develop and maintain client relations, Evaluate Bid/Project Opportunity and Recruit, train and develop staff.
- Project Engineer Assist Project Management and Superintendents with daily jobsite activities. Communicate with others to establish clear project goals, analyze project work process, recognize and deal with problems in a timely manner and manage front line employees.
- Assistant Project Manager Provide assistance to Senior Project Managers, Project Managers, and Superintendents in coordinating project activities. Under the direction of the Project Manager, the APM is expected to assist with Budget & Profitability, Trade Partner Management, Cash Flow, Scheduling Quality & Safety and Project Closeout.
- Project Manager Ultimately responsible for successfully leading, managing and completing construction projects. PM’s act as the liaison between all contracted parties in a project and work closely with Superintendents, Assistant Project Managers and Project Engineers to ensure a project’s success. PM’s are responsible for Pre-Job Planning, Budgeting & Job Profitability, Contract Review, Trade Partner Management, Scheduling, Quality, Safety and Closeout.
- Senior Project Manager SPM is the overall project leader and is expected to act as an advisor to PM’s, APM’s and PE’s. SPM’s work closely with PM’s and Superintendents from the start to the finish of multiple projects to ensure each projects success.
- Vice President of Construction VP’s are ultimately responsible for client contract negotiations, insurance requirements and the high-level execution, project controls, cost, risk and business management of multiple projects. VP’s are expected to work closely with all members of the project team.
- Field Engineer Entry level position for a Superintendent role. FE’s supervises and coordinates all jobsite activities under the guidance of the Superintendent. Assist with submitting necessary documentation in Procore. Ensure all crews are adhering to safety policies and procedures and standards of workmanship.
- Assistant Superintendent Carry out all functions of a site superintendent. Assist with initial job site set up. Under the guidance of the Superintendent, manage the project schedule, daily logs, pictures in Procore review project progress, cost reports, schedules, and requirements for project completion. Ensure all crews are adhering to safety policies and procedures and standards of workmanship.
- Superintendent 5-10 Years industry experience leading project teams. The Superintendent will oversee select projects in progress and will see that all trade partners’ work is being accomplished in accordance with plans and specifications, using approved materials and procedures. The superintendent will see that all trades are complying with RaLin’s job requirements in the field of safety, quality, and housekeeping. Also, the Superintendent will see that the trade partners follow OSHA Rules and Regulations. The superintendent is the face of the company onsite. This position requires close and constant coordination with multiple construction crews and determines construction requirements to ensure Trade Partner work meets required specifications.
- Senior Superintendent The Senior Superintendent has 10-15 years of successful proven project delivery under a variety of different delivery methods. The Senior Superintendent is responsible for the overall leadership, planning and coordination of the construction project. Leading the field and trade partners by example teaching and training the next generation superintendent. Working closely with Project Managers and with safety and quality always at the forefront, this position will oversee all site staff and trade partners to effectively manage the daily on-site activities to ensure projects are delivered in accordance with the contract, schedule, and budget, with the quality we expect.
- General Superintendent 15+ years of successful leadership with proven project results in a variety of market sectors. The General Superintendent is responsible for the overall leadership, planning and coordination of multiple construction projects and project teams. Working closely with precon, leadership teams and the Superintendents, the General Superintendent will be accountable for project outcomes from staffing needs, planning, and supporting projects to ensure they are delivered in accordance with the contract, schedule, and budget, with the quality we expect.
- Vice President of Field Operations 15+ years of construction experience w/formal education and specific industry experience. Provide leadership oversight for all field personnel and field staffing & placement needs for the organization. Supports collaboration, communication, innovation for the “execution of the work” in accordance with industry’s best practices and RaLin standards for quality, safety, schedule, and budget. Creates and maintains progression/succession plan for all field supervision related to training and advancement.
We value and proudly support our veteran employees and job seekers. We recognize that military veterans offer a unique skill set combined with their demonstrated leadership, flexibility, and varied experiences. In fact, many of our active Guard and Reserve employees and leaders continue to stay with us because of our acknowledgement and recognition of their service and policies that support their call to service.
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Contact us at email@example.com